Boasting a commanding position from the 20th floor of the spectacular Emporium Residence. Residence N2003 is unique in design. This sub-penthouse offers an unrepeatable floorplan, making this a ‘one of a kind’ in the building.
Combining the best in luxury living and the iconic South Bank location this home offers the very best in plush finishes, luxurious German-made appliances, with ultra-modern fixtures and fittings. Situated in the heart of the Grey Street precinct, this unbelievably rare opportunity offers mesmerizing views from every room to the Brisbane CBD, River, Mount Coot-Tha, morning noon and night.
The design of home caters to the busy professionals, the kitchen is the focus of the house and would proudly impress your dinner guests. The living and dining areas flow effortlessly with plenty of room for an eight-seater dining room table and a very comfortable sitting/ TV room plus more room if needed.
The master bedroom is quite simply a masterpiece that will easily accommodate a king-size bed, show stopper ensuite and beautiful built-in wardrobe. Add to this, two separate bedrooms both with built-ins which are located at separate wings of the home. Lastly, the balcony is fully covered for you to enjoy all year round.
Features of this beautiful sub-penthouse include:
• Master suite with ensuite and private balcony
• Two other spacious bedrooms, both with built-ins and stunning views
• Main bathroom with walk-in shower and linen storage
• Separate powder room
• Combined lounge and dining area leading onto balcony
• Luxurious kitchen with butler’s pantry and glassware dishwasher
• Gaggenau appliances: gas cooktop, steam oven, microwave, warming drawer & dishwasher
• Kitchen wet bar includes glass display cupboards, wine fridge, drinks fridge, and Zip Tap
• Entertainers balcony with sweeping city views and beyond
• Two secure car parks plus storage cage bay
Building amenities include pool area and BBQ facilities, steam room, sauna & gymnasium. Add to this the opportunity to access the services of the Emporium Hotel South Bank, such as room service, cleaning, spa treatments, and the use of the spectacular rooftop Hotel pool area.
Add to this what South Bank already has to offer with the movies, weekend markets, cultural center, QPAC, GOMA, museum and not to mention the 60 plus restaurants spread throughout the 17.5 hectares of lush Parklands. South Bank even has its own beach! You cannot go wrong.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions and regulations, our Open Home Inspections are limited to a maximum of only SIX (6) PEOPLE PER OPEN HOUSE including the Agent. Social distancing applies at all times. We kindly request if you’re feeling unwell with symptoms please do not attend.
Private Inspections are still available, please contact the agent directly.